Monday, March 23, 2015

Lily M 'Love' from 'Survival Audition K-pop Star'


Lily M of Survival Audition K-pop Star is in fourth place.
The gifted little singer sang Keyshia Cole's Love passionately.

Survival Audition K-pop Star is a competition series where the three largest entertainment agencies such as YG, JYP, Antenna Music to find the next potential K-pop stars.

Lily M Love Survival Audition K-pop Star, Survival Audition K-pop Star, Keyshia Cole Love, Korean Entertainment Programs, K pop, K-pop,  Survival Audition K-pop Star top4, K-pop Star top4 Lily M

Lily M Love Survival Audition K-pop Star, Survival Audition K-pop Star, Keyshia Cole Love, Korean Entertainment Programs, K pop, K-pop,  Survival Audition K-pop Star top4, K-pop Star top4 Lily M

Lily M Love Survival Audition K-pop Star, Survival Audition K-pop Star, Keyshia Cole Love, Korean Entertainment Programs, K pop, K-pop,  Survival Audition K-pop Star top4, K-pop Star top4 Lily M


Love by Lily M


Love by Keyshia Cole




Love


I used to think that 
I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that 
I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time 
tryin' to figure out
why you playing games 
what's this all about out


And I can't believe 
you're hurting me
I met your girl 
what a difference
What you see in her 
you ain't see in me
But I guess it was 
all just make-believe


Oh, Love-
never knew 
what I was missing
but I knew once 
we started kissin'
I found-


Love-
never knew 
what I was missin'
but I knew once 
we start kissin'
I found- (I found you)


I found you
(oooooh)


Now you go what am 
I gonna do 
I'm so- empty my heart
my soul can't go on
Go on baby without you 
rainy days fade away 
when you come around 
say you're here to stay 
with me boy 
I don't want you
to leave me I 
I need you-


No comments:

Post a Comment