Friday, April 3, 2015

Suzy refers to relationship with Lee Min Ho in 'Happy Together' ('Only You' live dance included)


happy together suzy happy together suzy Only You dance miss A only you mv miss A colors teaser photo suzy pictorial london suzy lee min ho london enjoy korea Korean Entertainment Programs hui Yoo Jae suk choi hyun seok seo woo jessica ho jessi



Suzy appeared on Happy Together although a report about Lee Min Ho and Suzy were spotted on a date in London.
Yoo Jae Suk and the other hosts express gratitude for her saying, "We didn't expect you to come out."
"I have obviously flustered the news. But I hope that fans celebrate us who have been going out for just one month."


happy together suzy happy together suzy Only You dance miss A only you mv miss A colors teaser photo suzy pictorial london suzy lee min ho london enjoy korea Korean Entertainment Programs hui Yoo Jae suk choi hyun seok seo woo jessica ho jessi

Yoo Jak Suk asked her, "How many commercial films did you take?"
"I have taken about forty advertisements. I try to choose the ad that suits me. I have received a proposal for innerwear but I refused to take it because I'm not confident about my figure."

What???????
humble??? lol


happy together suzy happy together suzy Only You dance miss A only you mv miss A colors teaser photo suzy pictorial london suzy lee min ho london enjoy korea Korean Entertainment Programs hui Yoo Jae suk choi hyun seok seo woo jessica ho jessi

Don't you think that Suzy attracts much attention with her good looks than before?
She is the 22-year-old girl who is in love.  :)
"Baby fat melt away as I get older. I don't try to lose my weight. And I do not exercise too much because I gain muscle easily. I just don't eat anything the day before shooting drama or commercial film etc." she answered when the show hosts praised her for her beauty.



happy together suzy happy together suzy Only You dance miss A only you mv miss A colors teaser photo suzy pictorial london suzy lee min ho london enjoy korea Korean Entertainment Programs hui Yoo Jae suk choi hyun seok seo woo jessica ho jessi



Suzy showed off lovely dance moves of miss A's new title Only You (다른 남자 말고 너).
Do you see chef Choi Hyun Seok who is really delighted with the dance? lol
"Sexually attractive." the adorable K-pop star answered when Park Mi Sun asked her the point of the new choreography.

She is cute and lovely rather than sexy.  :)

miss A's Only You MV and lyrics, Click Here.
miss A's Colors teaser photos, Click Here.
Suzy's pictorial in London, Click Here.
Suzy and Lee Min Ho's dating in London, Click Here.
Suzy appeared on Happy Together, Click Here.
Another story about Lee Min Ho, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment