|Jeong Chang Wook|
<Jeong Chang Wook - Tofu Steak (How do youdo?)>
Tofu, Beef sirloin, Button mushroom, Egg, Red pepper, Salt, Ground black pepper,
Noodle soup, Cooking wine, Vinegar, Chopped ginger, Onion, Green onion,
Starch, Flour, Butter, Ketchup, Pork cutlet source, Sugar
1. Drain tofu using cotton stuff.
2. Chop meat into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grind the seasoned meat.
Add button mushroom and process.
4. Add cooking wine, vinegar, chopped ginger into noodle soup.
5. Add green onion and boil.
6. Add starch water and reduce soup.
7. Mix mashed tofu, ground beef and mushroom, and egg to make paste.
8. Dredge meat patty with flour and cook patty in the pan.
9. Star-fry chopped onion and butter.
10. Add ketchup, pork cutlet source, and sugar for the other sauce.
11. Add red pepper and boil.
12. Put soy sauce and ketchup sauce on tofu steak each.
|Lee Kyu Han and Kim Ki Bang|
Hong Seok-cheon's Meringue Omelet for Kang Ye Won
Lee Yeon-bok's spicy Chinese-style noodles with shrimp balls and vegetables for Lee Kyu Han
Lee Won-il's Hot Spicy Meat Noodles for Lee Kyu Han
Hong Seok-chun's Lentil Salad for Lee Kyu Han
Sam Kim's Vegetable Pizza for Child (Seon of Jinusean)
Kim Poong's Todal Todal for Kim Sung-kyu of Infinite
Lee Yeon-bok's Bokchimgae for Kim Sung-kyu of Infinite
Choi Hyun-suk's Sunny Dumpling for Sunny of Girls' Generation
Mang Ki-yong's Squid Sausage for Sunny of Girls' Generation
Jung Kyung-ho appears on the TV show
Chef Choi Hyun-seok's beef steak salad in 'Happy Together' (video clip included)